Followers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

i hate this part. im taking back my love. heartless, i dOnt need a Man. single ladies. you r not alone!


hey..... hell yeah. im single? yeah fuck it. thts the word. i know i ask 4 it but everything went up and down since im in matric? is it bcoz of our long distance relationship? i swear i am so a loyal stupid bitch who dont even talk to any guys and even worse i dont know any guys name even my classmates.. i jz dnt gv a damn about man even rmai gak ajak date lah.. mntak num lah... askg lame question... n i dont care at all! i jz dnt care about them! but shit. he dont apriciate tht. farkov! u cant b like me so i let u go dude............. u so fucking shit! u dont deserve me. u hell.

nw im alone n gud gurl gone bad? naah. im not stupid okayh... i will focus on my matric n get 4flat! i will try my best! i dont need man to guide me... i lead my own way.. coz i hv my own path! i didnt dumb u but u make me do it loser. 1week i alive n breathe without u fuckass......... thnx 4evrtyhng! u moron!

owh yea. myb we used to be da most lovey dovey couple in da universe but shit nw i feel nothing to u.. i swear! our love is not exist anymore dude..... no more.


"don't need a man to make it happen
I get off being freeI don't need a man to make me feel good
I get off doing my thingI don't need a ring around my finger
To make me feel completeSo let me break it down
I can get off when you ain't around
I don't need a man, I don't I don't need a man
I'll get me through'
Cause I know I'm fine I feel brand new
I don't need a man,
I don't need a man
I'll make it through
'Cause I know I'm fine Without you!"



"Since you been gone I can breathe for the first time I'm so movin' on, yeah, yeahThanks to you, now I get, I get what I wantSince you been gone"


"So, So what I'm still a rock star I got my rock moves And I don't need you And guess what I'm havin more fun And now that were done I'm gonna show you tonight I'm alright I'm just fine And you're a tool soSo what I am a rock star I got my rock moves And I don't want you tonight"


"And it's a little late for conversations
There isn't anything for you to say
And my eye's hurt, hand's shiver,
So look at me and listen to me because
I don't want too, stay another minute

I don't want you, to say a single word
Hush, hush, hush, hush
There is no other way, i get the final say because,
I don't want too, do this any longer I don't want you,
there's nothing left to sayHush, hush, hush, hush
I've already spoken, our love is broken
Baby hush, hush
I never needed your corrections

On everything from how i act to what i say
I never needed wordsI never needed hurts
I never needed you to be there everyday
I'm sorry for the way i let go

From everything i wanted when you came along
But i'm never beaten from broken up defeats
I know next to you is not where i belong"

13 comments:

enyheartsdiamond said...

babe~

sorry to hear dat..

omg!seyes u guys r so loving lastime..

omg!omg!

btw,be strong girl!!!

skg mmg musim org clash la dear..

y uhh??

i pon x pasti..

huhu~

enyheartsdiamond said...

no man no cry!!!

(^_^)

Hanisha said...

huhu.. hang in there k, anis..
glad to knw ure fine.. take care la k at matrix.

Syahirdarksyde said...

single pon ok jee. . we're still young. :)

DoNa D!ya said...

babe..b strong..mencintai tk semestinya memiliki..susah nk lps org yg kita syg..but seems like u r ok rite now..just do believe dat dont let sumone become a priority in ur life where u're just an option in their life..

SuRaYa said...

im so sorry for wat happen...sue pon juz break up ya know,,,guys sucks man!

mademoiselle Ghst said...

SECRETLY, i am adoring you.
you go girl! strong independent woman!


good luck.

Dahlia said...

beb?
wat happen?
OMG..
really u guys break up?
tell me wat happen..
sabar k beb..
*hugs!

MiSs aNySs said...

to every1........ i am so okayh! thnx yea.

orenx-gurlz said...

be strong girl...=)

maira mazlan said...

aik?? break hari yg samer u gcarnival mall meh? chaiyok2 for 4 flat ok? study comes 1st. OK?

MiSs aNySs said...

kak maira slap tgk ney.. p mall tuh lma dh lor.........

mademoiselle Ghst said...

syoknya cutii

sorry lambt reply u. tenet sini mmg gila lembab.
myspace lansung la xbleh

i igt nk balik kedah la.
sok lusa
bdn x brapa nk sihat
kena balik check